In Android Studio I don’t know where to insert the images to use them in the application. The rendering folder is not subdivided into render-hdpi, render-ldpi, etc. I saw another question, and the answer was to switch to project view instead of android view, but the render is also just a folder. There is mipmap-hdpi, mipmap-ldpi, etc., but it is said to be for application icons only. I’m confused.
How can I solve this problem?
If you do not see the desired DPI folder, you can create it yourself. There’s nothing magical about it, it’s just a file with the correct name.
You actually selected Android in the Change it to Project tab.
You’ll find all the files.
To create a folder structure that can be displayed for different image densities, you need to
- Right-click on the folder res
- Select New > android resource directory
- In the New Resource Directory window, under Qualifiers for Available Resource Types, select Drawable.
- Add the density and select the right size.
In Android Studio 22.214.171.124
Copy and paste the image into the application > res > drawing folder. The Select Destination Directory pop-up window appears, as shown in the following figure.
You can now choose any resolution and if you want to see these images in folders, right click on the rendered folder > select Copy Path and open it. He’ll help you.
Solution No 5:
In android studio there is no standard folder to create for all screen sizes, but with a small tip.
- When inserting an image into a rendered folder, a
pop-up window appears asking for the folder.
- Add the name of the subfolder after rendering as render-xxhdpi
- My advice is to paste the image with the highest resolution that it automatically detects for a different format… the next time
is pasted, it will ask you for a folder.
I can’t post a picture here, so if I get in trouble again…
Here’s a manual…
Removable backrest in the android workshop
Solution No 6:
There have been two cases:
- If you have an image, regardless of the camera version, place your images in the image folder.
- However, for images you have created separately for hdpi, ldpi, mdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi and xxxhdpi, depending on the mobile screen resolution the application will use, you will need to purchase them in the drawable-hdpi, drawable-ldpi, drawable-mdpi, drawable-xhdpi, drawable-xxhdpi and drawable-xxhdpi folders respectively.
In the first case, if it’s an image, you can place it in almost any drawing folder, but the default convention is to place it in the drawing folder.
Solution No 7:
This tool automatically creates folders with images. Enter your image and drag and drop the generated folders into your res folder.
We wish you good luck.
Solution No 8:
Just to complete the answers: The display is literally a rendered image, not a complete and finite set of pixels like the .png.
In other words: Drawable is only suitable for vector graphics. Right click on Drawable and go to New > Vector Active, it will be accepted while Image Active will not be added.
The data from the drawing that creates the image is written to the XML file in this way:
This is the code for ic_android_black_24dp.
drawable xxhdpi location,how to put images in drawable android,folders in drawable android,android studio drawable subdirectory,sub folder in drawable,android drawable importer not found,android studio drawable subfolder,android draw drawable on canvas,draw image on canvas android example,android drawable icons,getdrawable deprecated,drawable vs drawable-v24,drawable to bitmap,android dpi sizes,xxhdpi splash screen size android,1dp = px,android screen sizes,xxhdpi 2020,android convert dp to pixels programmatically,android studio resource manager,android studio add image to imageview,android drawable importer,android studio drawable icons,android drawable folders,open theme editor android studio,subdirectories in drawable,convert image to drawable android,generate xxhdpi image,convert png to xhdpi,android image dpi resizer,hdpi mdpi xhdpi, xxhdpi,android studio only one drawable folder,android drawable generator,android create drawable programmatically,android set background drawable xml programmatically,android display drawable,drawable in android studio,what is drawable-hdpi in android