Insiders in the development chain can look forward to testing the new features of Windows 10 for everyone. However, not every new building that comes on the market can be an obstacle to the fair.
Sometimes what you get from a new flight is a series of corrections rather than exciting additions, as is the case in the new building of 20257.
Changes and improvements to this publication include
- Based on this feedback, Microsoft updates the tile theory logic for the Start menu so that the tile background for Win32 applications is no longer adjusted to the detected contrast ratio, except in the case of Microsoft’s PWA Edge Pin Contrast.
The corrections include :
- The problem has been solved since the construction of 20236, where installing games from the shop on a secondary disk that was not part of the operating system resulted in the unavailability of the secondary disk.
- Fixed a bug that caused the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error on some devices in the latest versions.
- Fixed a bug that crashed some applications at the launch of a previous flight, including Microsoft Jigsaw and Microsoft Minesweeper.
- Fixed an issue causing the file explorer to have a transparent line at the top for maximum use in multi-monitor systems.
- Fixed a bug that caused the names of win32 applications to be unexpectedly highlighted in the header after switching the high contrast on and off.
- Fixed an issue where the Windows.old folder was not completely deleted when cleaning the disk.
- Fixed an issue where the MSA image could never be synchronized when restarting the computer and reconnecting the MSA.
- Fixed an issue that affected Windows Hello Face facial recognition when the camera was trained in an orientation other than the one used to unlock the camera.
- Resolved a problem where the first attempt to create a kiosk account (assigned access) would not work, but only later attempts would work.
- A lock that can cause unexpected processor usage. If you are still experiencing other performance issues, please take the time to give us feedback, giving us details of the problem you are experiencing and monitoring performance. Here you will find more information about the collection of possible traces of accusations.
- Fixed a bug that caused some applications to accept keyboard input in text fields more slowly.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent application links from starting the browser.
- Fixed a problem with the last flight pairs that could have caused an unexpected stop in the sound output.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the Bluetooth headset from hearing the sound after playing certain content and then turning it off and on again.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Movies & TV from playing some HDR videos recorded with error 0004001.
Known issues :
- Microsoft reports that the upgrade process has been suspended for a long time when trying to install a new version.
- Live preview of pinned websites is not yet enabled for all insiders. For example, if you hover the mouse over a thumbnail in the taskbar, you may see a gray window. Microsoft continues to refine this experience.
- Microsoft is working on creating a new taskbar for existing pricked sites. At the same time, you can print the website from the taskbar, remove it from the edge://apps page, and then reprint the website.
- Microsoft is investigating reports that some users see error 0070426 when logging into various applications with a Microsoft account. If this is the case for you, rebooting your computer may solve this problem.
- Microsoft is investigating an issue where, after accepting this assembly, disks do not appear under Settings > System > Storage > Disk and Volume Management. Alternatively, you can manage your disks with the classic disk management tool.
- Microsoft is investigating reports that some screens do not display black text correctly on a dark background when a dark theme is enabled.
Image credit: charnsitr / Shutterstock
windows 10 insider preview iso,windows 10 iso,windows 10 free download,windows os,windows operating systems,microsoft 10,windows 10 pro