Noise ColorFit 2 is a smart unisex fitness group available on Amazon at ₹2000, with a color screen, tracker, heart rate monitor and more. The phone is one of the most popular fitness groups sold on Amazon. It is mainly used by people looking for an affordable fitness group or as an entry level model. Here we look at this fitness group in terms of design, connectivity, battery charging and other functions.
- In terms of design, Noise ColorFit 2 is available in black, blue and pink with a 0.96 inch colour display.
- It is thin, strong and weighs only 20 grams.
- Noise ColorFit 2 has water resistance class IP68. It can withstand depths of up to 1.5 m under water for 30 minutes. According to this classification, they can also withstand dirt and dust. It is sweat-resistant and will be able to follow your progress during your jogging, gymnastics, etc. It can also withstand the rain so you don’t have to worry about damage to the fitness group in the rain.
- This fitness group can connect to your Android/iOS phone via Bluetooth. It uses Bluetooth 4.0 and is compatible with Android KitKat and iOS 8.0.
- Power is provided by a rechargeable battery with an integrated USB port for charging. The charging cable is not included in the fitness set. You can use your phone’s charging cable to charge this fitness group.
- You can see the call from the Watch to your phone, but you cannot answer or reject it with the Watch. These functions are only available on high-end smartphones.
- The Noise ColorFit 2 has a pretty good built-in 90mAh polymer Li-ion battery that provides up to 7 days of standby time, as well as a 5-day backup battery for moderate use.
- Colour advertising
- Activity monitoring with pedometer
- Noise ColorFit 2 is equipped with a 24/7 optical heart rate monitor
- Calorie gauge
- With NoiseFit 2 you can add a menstrual tracker from the NoiseFit Sport application to your phone. It can keep track of your menstrual cycle and remind you of your menstrual cycles.
- Sleep monitoring
- When you sign in to your phone, you receive notifications of incoming calls, messages, social networking applications like Whatsapp, Facebook, and more.
- There are 14 different sports modes you can use. In addition to various sports modes, it also has a camera control function that allows you to remotely control the camera on your smartphone. It also contains a reminder that you have to reach your goal in order to maintain your motivation. The NoiseFit sports application, available on Android and iOS, allows you to choose up to 3 of 14 different sports modes, activate menstrual cycle monitoring and much more.
- Good battery performance.
- The prices can be found in the category ₹2000.
- Despite the fact that a fitness belt with a tracker and other facilities for life, as the price is lower than ₹2000, the belt is really of poor quality. If you are not careful when using it, it may be damaged, as shown in the pictures below.
- The Bluetooth connection and synchronisation with the Noise Fit Sports application is not very smooth.
- The brightness of the screen is too low to read outdoors.
- No protection from gorilla glass.
Opponents really take precedence over this model. But judging by the price, you don’t get better fitness groups. If you have an extra 700 rupees, make sure you take the Mee Band4. If you want a fitness group for 2000, you can choose either this fitness group or the Mi 3 group. Take a look at this overview of the Mi 3 group.
Intermediate group 4 : Verification and comparison with Mi
Buy a suitable sound colour 2
Buy Mi group 3
amazfit bip s lite review,realme smartwatch review,amazfit bip s review,amazfit bip lite,amazfit bip u,honor smart watch,best wearables under 10000,muzili smart watch,realme smartwatch,mevofit,best smartwatch,noise colorfit pro smartwatch,noise colorfit pro 2 detailed review,how to charge noise colorfit pro,noise wearable,colour-fit